Saturday, January 20, 2024

Didn't work

I've warned here repeatedly that I'm not  nice person.  To the person whose laptop I just infected, I don't feel sorry for you.  Don't know when you'll see this (maybe when it posts, you'll see it on your phone).

Most of the time when idiots try to hack me, I just ignore it.  I close the laptop I'm using and go to another one or to my PC.  I'm not feeling good -- as I noted in yesterday's snapshot.  And I'm just not in the mood for you today.

I don't know if you work for the Israeli government -- as a contractor maybe -- but if you do, they should pay for your destroyed laptop.  If you're just acting on your own and don't have the money for a new laptop, don't try to hack into someone's computer.

I do know your name and I do know what city in Israel you're located at.  I'm not in the mood to play.

You picked the wrong one.

Long before you were born, I was in college.  One of my many jobs was being over the then-new computer system.  You picked old school to f**k with and it didn't work out good for you.  Another day, I probably would have left you alone.  But take a lesson that when you try to hack someone, you don't know what experience they have.  You underestimated me.  

Whatever it is you think you can do with a computer, there are always going to be people who can do more than you.

I have no idea why you chose to target me (I'm assuming because of our defense of Palestinians) but you picked the wrong one.  A smart person would learn from that -- but nothing you did in the last hour indicates you're particularly smart -- or, for that matter, educated when it comes to computer skills.

For community members, I'm going to go take a shower to calm down because I really am enraged.  After that, I'll work on getting some more stuff up here.

The e-mail address for this site is common_ills@yahoo.com.