Thursday, June 06, 2024

Isaiah's THE WORLD TODAY JUST NUTS "A Message From Governor Greg Asshole"

greg a

 


Isaiah's latest THE WORLD TODAY JUST NUTS "A Message From Governor Gregg Asshole."  In 2021 and 2023, Texans were left without power as their grid almost went outIn 2021 and 2023, Texans were left without power as their grid almost went out.  As power outages plague Texas this week, the governor speaks, "It's me, Greg Abbott or, as my friends call me Greg Asshole.  I spend a lot of time attacking musicians, gay people, trans persons.  Why?  because I'm useless as a man, as a preson and as a governor.  My attacks distract from my refusal to fix the grid system.  Not only have Texas been without power due to a Monday rainstorm but others lost it Tuesday, Wednesday and today.  Now let me trash gay music  teachers."   Isaiah archives his comics at THE WORLD TODAY JUST NUTS.