Sunday, May 08, 2011

Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Family Affair"

Family Affair


Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Family Affair." Abon'go Malik Roy Obama introduces himself, "Hi. I'm Abon'go Malik Roy Obama. I'm embarrassing my half-brother Barack these days with charges of tax fraud for my foundation. I hope I haven't embarrassed Barack." Another half-brother explains, "No problem. I'm half-brother Sampson and I missed the 2009 inauguration because rape charges kept me out of the country." And futher confirmation comes from Aunt Zeituni, "And no, it's not Tim Meadows in a dress. It's me Aunt Zeituni. I was in the US for years living on welfare illegally. Then they tried to deport me back to Kenya and I lied that, unlike the rest of my relatives, I'd be targeted." Isaiah archives his comics at The World Today Just Nuts.