Sunday, December 23, 2012

Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Barry O's Favorite Topic"

barry os favorite topic




Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Barry O's Favorite Topic."  In his 'eulogy' for the late Senator Daniel Inouye, Barack made it all about himHe also repeatedly called the late Senator "Danny."  He stands at the podium explaining, "And on July 25, 2973, Danny Called some a liar at some hearing but the day is really remembered for me getting my first pube.  It fell off an hour later and it turned out to be a cotton strand from my sweat pants.  But by then I'd already given 16 speeches about it so I still count it."  As he blathers on, 8-year-old Nabila declares, I will not forget October 24th when Barack Obama killed my grandmother with a drone."    Isaiah archives his comics at The World Today Just Nuts.






the common ills