Wednesday, April 25, 2018

How Social Media Psychological Operations Divide & Conquer America

From David DeGraw:

How Social Media Psychological Operations Divide & Conquer America
Analytica’s personality model has allowed it to create a personality profile for every adult in the U.S. - 220 million of them, each with up to 5,000 data points.
https://www.facebook.com/ddegraw/posts/10216422429220239

I've decided to post this directly to Facebook.  I'm intensely algorithmically suppressed on social media... frustrating to say the least!!  Can't let it get you down...  Please spread the word by sharing the post.

I want to thank the following people / sites for sharing the War Profiteers Vs The Peoplereport...

Lee Camp ~ with OVER 1600 RETWEETS

Charles Hugh Smith ~ Here and Here.

Tom Morello on lead guitar ~ Here.

Global Research ~ Here.

Washington's Blog ~ Here.

Much more to come...  If you have shared it, send me the link.

I'm posting regularly to these social accounts... given the Algo Suppression, I'm not sure if it is worth the time, but for now, you can get updates from these accounts:

Facebook ~*~ Instagram ~*~ Twitter