Saturday, July 31, 2021

Bernie Sanders' Former Press Sec Reacts To His Krystal Ball Interview

 

Find the full chat with Briahna here (https://www.patreon.com/posts/briahna....) Briahna Joy Gray, Bernie Sanders' former press secretary and current host of the Bad Faith podcast, responds to Bernie's recent interview with Krystal Ball, which she describes as "frustrating. It feels like every progressive elected representative is now in the position where they're doing comms for Joe Biden."



[C.I. note: Ava and I are working on our piece for THIRD, which will deal with, among other things that very bad, piece of crap 'documentary' allegedly about Rita Moreno. Norman Lear, who produced it with a heavy hand, may not need to die but he certainly needs to retire or be forced to retire.  His garbage and his xenophobia and racism is well known to anyone who's not a reactionary liberal -- anyone on the left who actually calls out real racism -- which, yes, does include Archie Bunker -- a damaging portrayal that did -- as CBS' own internal studies demonstrated -- promote racism -- a fact that White America wants to pretend did not take place despite Black periodicals documenting this throughout the original lifetime of ALL IN THE FAMILY..  My point here is that I'm juggling on both -- Ava and I are doing are rough point outline and I'm also going to the journals -- my journals -- for specific bits and pieces to include -- I'm sure I'll include a thing or two from conversations I had with Marlon Brando because I'm particularly pissed at the way Brando comes off in the documentary.  So with all this juggling, I may not get stuff up here promptly.  I will try to get something up every hour to every 90 minutes before I do the Iraq post to end the night and I believe Isaiah also has a comic -- if so, it will also go up at the end of the night.]