Wednesday, May 31, 2023

BLACK POWER MEDIA'S REVOLUTIONARY BLACKOUT

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, BLACK POWER MEDIA does REVOLUTIONARY BLACKOUT.  I try to note it here at 2:00 pm EST.  Last week, on Thursday, I didn't hit publish.  I was on the phone with a friend and their program had just done a segment on Tina Turner's passing and I ended up putting that up at 1:30 pm (when I don't usually post anything) and I didn't realize BPM hadn't been posted until that evening so it went up at 8:00 or 9:00 pm.  Some people didn't see it and so e-mails came in Friday and now again today because I didn't post REVOLUTIONARY BLACKOUT today.


On Thursday, it did get posted, just several hours later than usual.  


Today?


I'm not posting it.  That's nothing to do with BPM.  I'm not posting because I can't.  Not from YOUTUBE.


Click here and you're going to the YOUTUBE page for it.  Right now, it says the same thing it said this afternoon:


! Video unavailable

This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds



Usually, but not always, that message means that a video has a song in it that's  being blocked.


That may be what the deal is.  I don't know.  But I'm not ignoring them or refusing to post them.


This may be the show (the stream works) but that's via Twitter.