Wednesday, June 06, 2007

"Money grubbing contractors"

Poor Brooksie (see the snapshot today), Editor & Publisher has the latest on Col. Ted Westhusing's suicide (two years ago) in "Documents Emerge Two Years After Col. Westhusing's Controversial Suicide in Iraq:"

The suicide note (not at the site) concludes: “I didn’t volunteer to support corrupt, money grubbing contractors, nor work for commanders only interested in themselves. I came to serve honorably and feel dishonored. I trust no Iraqi. I cannot live this way. All my love to my family, my wife and my precious children. I love you and trust you only. Death before being dishonored any more.


"Money grubbing contractors". Poor Brooksie, just when she was all ready to mount a float for the contractors. E&P refers you to RobertBryce.com.