Sunday, May 09, 2010

Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "To Clarify Any Confusion"

To Clarify Any Confusion

Isaiah's latest The World Today Just Nuts "To Clarify Any Confusion." Solicitor General and alleged Supreme Court Nominee Elana Kagan declares, "I'm Elana Kagan. The left refuses to embrace me. I'm corporate bought and owned, support indefinite detention, do not believe in habeas corpus akak 'produce the body,' rarely blink or smile and last attempted to tell a joke in 1978. It was a variation of 'Sit on it'." Standing beside her, Nathan Lane explains, "And I'm Nathan Lane. Beloved entertainer with Tony and Emmy wins. I starred in The Producers, make the whole world laugh and, as I proved in The Birdcage, Ms. Kagan, I look better in a dress. Oh and if you say I'm gay, the White House doesn't have a hissy." Isaiah archives his comics at The World Today Just Nuts.