Saturday, July 11, 2015

Alan Grayson runs for the Senate

alangrayson


US House Rep Alan Grayson is running for a seat in the US Senate:





I announced today that I'm running for the Senate.If you read these e-mails, then there's a good chance that you and I think alike. We are kindred spirits. We see things the same way.

So in a way, it's sort of like you're running for the Senate. I'm just doing it for you.

Think about it. You and I have a lot of shared beliefs, a lot of shared values. You and I see what needs to be done, and how to do it. If I make it to the Senate, there's a good chance that I'll do that job just as you would.

And one thing is for sure: You deserve your support. As the Jewish scholar Hillel asked, "If I will not be for myself, who will be for me?"

The same goes for me: I deserve your support. Because if I'm elected, then I will do that job the way you would. I will be a champion for justice, equality, compassion and peace.

I think that you should support your candidacy with a modest contribution. You can join thousands and thousands of others who contribute $20.16 each month. Or a lump sum of $20, $50, $100 or $500. Every dollar counts, because every person counts.

Let's be realistic. You may not make it to the Senate next year. But there is a great chance that I will - if you help. And that's almost as good, isn't it?

I need your help, today, so that I can be a Senator that you will be proud of. Just as if you had the job.

Courage,

Rep. Alan Grayson
Candidate for the U.S. Senate
Email TwitterFacebook

Paid for and Authorized by the Committee to Elect Alan Grayson