Starting with these two Tweets:
To see what a hilarious trainwreck @DavidFrum's Reddit AMA was, read this https://www.spin.com/2018/01/david-frum-reddit-ama-iraq-war/ … - people forget that beyond all the Iraq War propaganda, this #Resistance hero co-wrote one of the most insane & evil books of the last two decades with **Richard Perle**
In case all those fawning pictures with Kissinger didn't make it clear. Here's Hillary Clinton promoting Bill Kristol: neocon, Iraq war proponent, torture apologist, ultra-Zionist and founder of the Weekly Standard & Project for a New American Century http://archive.is/LmpcP#selection-4857.1-4869.10 …
Anyone promoting Bill Kristol today is a hack (at best) or a War Hawk.
The 'resistance' is a media creation, not a movement. They have no ethics and they rush to embrace liars responsible for the Iraq War. That explains why so many support Hillary Clinton to begin with. She pimped the Iraq War. In 2008, she offered a tiny 'apology' when she was losing the primaries to Barack Obama and he was hitting her over the head for her Iraq War vote daily. By 2016, that 'apology' had morphed into her declaring her vote was correct and Bully Boy Bush carried out the war wrong.
She reTweeted Bill Kristol and then so did her mindless whores.
It was so funny to watch so many -- including children's books author and horror hag Jamie Lee Curtis -- reTweet that garbage. Apparently, love of children doesn't include Iraqi children.
Jamie Lee Curtis might think being born with a penis was mutilation but the real mutilation can be found in Iraq.
From JUSTICE FOR THE BABIES OF FALLUJAH:
And . . .
|"Findings suggest the enriched Uranium exposure is either a primary cause or related to the cause of the congenital anomaly and cancer increases," says a recent scientific report on the incidence of birth defects in Fallujah [Dr Samira Alani]|
That's from ALJAZEERA and let's note Dr. Mozhgan Savabieasfahani's 2013 "What's delaying the WHO report on Iraqi birth defects?" (also from ALJAZEERA):
Iraq is poisoned. Thirty-five million Iraqis wake up every morning to a living nightmare of childhood cancers, adult cancers and birth defects. Familial cancers, cluster cancers and multiple cancers in the same individual have become frequent in Iraq.
Sterility, repeated miscarriages, stillbirths and severe birth defects - some never described in any medical books - are all around, in increasing numbers. Trapped in this hellish nightmare, millions of Iraqis struggle to survive, and they call for help.
Somehow, Jamie Lee, your nonsense from TODAY I FEEL SILLY AND OTHER MOODS THAT MAKE MY DAY don't really cut it for what's going on -- continuing to this day -- in Iraq.
And all the children who have suffered because of the Iraq War are erased and silenced when you stoop to reTweeting Bill Kristol and presenting him as someone to listen to.
Don't make it a big deal
Don't be so sensitive
We're not playing
A game anymore
You don't have
To be so defensive
Don't you plead me your case
Don't bother to explain
Don't even show me your face
'Cause it's a crying shame
Just go back to the rock
From under which you came
Take the sorrow you gave
And all the stakes you claim
And don't forget the blame
I got my feet
On the ground
And I don't go
To sleep to dream
You got your head
In the clouds and
You're not at all
What you seem
This mind, this body
And this voice cannot be
Stifled by your deviant ways
So don't forget
What I told you
Don't come around
I got my own hell to raise
-- "Sleep To Dream," written by Fiona Apple, first appears on her TIDAL
- @CNN MISCARRIAGE OF INJUSTICE as war is worst aborter of innocent infants from nuclear waste ammo (depleted radioactive uranium [DU} ever since Gulf War. Fallujah, Iraq war of 2003 still causing jelly fish birth defects often with twisted limbless bodies. World Enlighten New WEN
- DU munitions believed to be one of the causes of Gulf War Syndrome and the record number of still births and birth defects/grotesque deformations post Iraq-Invasion by Dubya
- @XHNews,@VGovernment;In discussing chemical warfare agents apparently or possibly constituting covert "acts of war", unrecognized or undeclared, I note that Vietnam+Iraq have been subject to greatly elevated&unexplained incidents of fetal/infant malformations&birth defects. In my
- @doamuslims please check @FDefects victims of DE Uranium after bombings in Iraq. Not only Fallujah, Bagdad suffers with these birth defects too since 2003.
- Look up birth defects in Iraq as the result of depleted uranium rounds. Actually dont its the worst saddest thing youll ever see.
This is not a minor issue. This is not unplanned or unexpected.
And it is past time that those who have supported the Iraq War were made to answer for what they have done.
The following community sites -- plus Jody Watley -- updated:
- Some Oscar thoughts
7 hours ago
- A few thoughts on The Green Party
7 hours ago
- Hillary's damn e-mails
7 hours ago
- Medicare for all! Now!
8 hours ago
- The real story
9 hours ago
- Robert Mueller has no integrity
9 hours ago
- Today I Feel Silly, and Other Moods That Make My Day