Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Beto O'Rourke is running for the US Senate




Beto O'Rourke is a member of the US Congress.  He's now running for the US Senate.  Sabina asked if we could note a campaign commercial of his?  Yes, but I can't find one.  So we'll note him on MORNING JOE (MSNBC).  I don't endorse anyone I can't vote for.  I don't think we need outsiders telling us how to vote.  So I'm not going to endorse him but we focus on Iraq here and Beto speaks about Iraq with strong knowledge.  He's not using 2003, for example, to score points. He's actually paid attention to what takes place in Iraq right now and can speak to that.  If Sabina or any other community member finds a campaign commercial we'll post it here and I don't mind posting anything else on him -- he deserves credit for staying on top of Iraq -- which also includes acknowledging the passing of a member of his state in Iraq -- something that the state's own governor didn't do.