Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Some Tweets from Cynthia McKinney


  •  Pinned Tweet
    I tried my best to warn the people, that was 15+ years ago. Now, more than one half of US residents now have to swear allegiance to Israel or lose their job! I lost my job because I refused. 
  •   Retweeted
    Short statement about the massive state-sponsored spying scandal currently engulfing New Zealand: I'm looking forward to your written retraction on ,
     
  • And neither is justice!
  •   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    Flashback for the unaware... Gus Savage made sure this became part of the Senate record...
  • Something is terribly WRONG with the US health scare industry! Health CARE is not being delivered to the people.
  • Can't read; can't speak; can't see; can't think!
  • Then Blagojevich!
  • Congratulations to the Idiotocracy! US citizens can be denied jobs because, like me, they refuse to sign a loyalty to Israel oath.
  • Where were Tulsi and Bernie? Every Member of Congress Approved Bruising Sanctions on Nicaragua--Regime Change by Sanctions! Shame.
  • Merriam-Webster 2018 Word of the Year: Justice!
  • Asbestos in the BABY POWDER????