Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Some Tweets from Marianne Williamson


  • Huge news. My CNN Town Hall is scheduled for April 14!
  •   Retweeted
    CNN will host 5 town halls next week with 2020 Democratic candidates: • Kirsten Gillibrand on April 9 • Jay Inslee on April 10 • Julián Castro on April 11 • Marianne Williamson on April 14 • Andrew Yang on April 14
  • Why I support the Green New Deal
  • The first two DNC debates will be in Miami in June and Detroit in July. If you have’t yet done so, please send a minimum $1 donation to help me get the 25,000 more unique donations we need so I can be there. See my campaign video here and spread the word.
  •   Retweeted
    One presidential candidate will be speaking on how to turn love into a political force tonight at the MU.
  • Spread the fierce love. If this video speaks to you, please donate to Marianne2020 so we can make it to the DNC debate stage
  • We need more than small random acts of kindness; we need huge strategized acts of doing the right thing. My new campaign video:
  • I’m speaking in Los Angeles tonight on "The Spirit of America" - Please click here to watch via livestream:
  • This is our time.
  • I am giving a live talk tonight in Los Angeles titled "The Spirit of America." It is also available via livestream at 7:30pm PT/ 10:30pm ET. The video replay will be available immediately following. Please click here to watch.