Monday, June 24, 2019

Some Tweets from Marianne Williamson


  • Invite your friends and family, and keep the real conversations going when the cameras are off. Sign up to host here.
  • Important debates don’t just happen on a big stage. Gather your community together and sign up to host a debate watch party on Thursday, June 27th.
  • We’re perpetrating a huge human rights abuse against children at the border. This is our country; we cannot farm out our conscience on this or on any other issue. Look at it, feel it, then call your representatives to demand action to stop this horror.
  • Name your candidate!
  • “We should see large groups of desperate people as a national security risk.”
  • If you ever read an article saying that I told people with AIDS they didn't have to take their medicine because positive thinking would cure it; or that I ever told people who got sick that negative thinking caused it; please know both those things are complete and utter lies.
  • In many states, I unfortunately encounter areas where environmental contaminants have caused dangerous, even deadly toxins in water, ground, and food. As president, I will place the highest priority on stopping this criminal violation of our rights.
  • Women and power...
  • Following my interview on , called for me to drop out of the race. Here's my campaign's response:
  • In South Carolina this weekend to share my message of . Find an event near you:
  • “That IS what they did in Nazi Germany.”
  • “Climate change is the greatest moral challenge of our generation.”
  • Debate night is almost here, and I am ready to speak on stage. Make the most of it by hosting a debate watch party for your friends and family! Sign up here: