Friday, August 16, 2019

Some Tweets from Sharyl Attkisson



  •  Pinned Tweet
    $50,000.00 Whistleblower Award offered in Attkisson v. DOJ/FBI for govt. computer intrusions. Please RT won't hold those accountable for govt. spying on me, so I'm self-funding fight for justice. (Reposted due to reported Internet interruptions.)
    />
    1:43
    140K views
  • My grandmother always keeps it real. ⬇️🔥 "When asked about Donald Trump and his repeated attacks on her granddaughter, she brushed off the question. “I don’t know him,” she said. “I don’t care.”
  • Replying to 
    Curious why the taxpayer has to pay for her picking figs w granny on a Congressional official trip? She makes $175k a year. She can go pick figs on her own time.
  • I have the honor of mowing with officers Blackledge and Webb in Charleston,WV
  • You can watch on TV or online, live or on demand replays. Here are all the ways, including our app , and the TV station list and times:
  • Check out my latest, short podcast: Did China, not Russia, hack into Hillary Clinton emails? Newly-released documents.
  • Replying to 
    UNSPENT foreign aid...a somewhat different question, n'est-ce pas?
  • Watch Sunday!
  • SAVED 🇺🇸&🌍Peace & Prosperity OUR / WE🇺🇸45th 🇺🇸 W/ & Family Sacrificed Wealth Health Safety Placed Themselves Dangerous Harms Way TO SAVE 🇺🇸🙏ThankYou♥️🇺🇸
  • New crime stats show St. Louis with highest murder rate in USA, followed by Baltimore, New Orleans, Detroit and Cleveland.
  • Good or bad idea? Trump prepared to cut foreign aid.
  • Now I have to look up "Vienetta"
  • Those saying in the next 50 years robots and computers will take over many jobs now done by humans (spring 2018 data): 🇬🇷: 91% 🇯🇵: 89 🇨🇦: 84 🇦🇷: 82 🇵🇱: 79 🇧🇷: 79 🇿🇦: 73 🇮🇹: 73 🇭🇺: 66 🇺🇸: 65
  • From what I can tell, he was not there, it was a campaign event and protest.
  • We know we have a trust problem. Watch Sunday
  • *Language warning.* At least here, let's try not to talk past each other, we can engage in civil dialogue. I think most people want what's best for our country and have different ideas about how to get there.
  • From what I can tell, the Biden "campaign" (not Biden) held a rally and organized a protest outside Trump's N.H. rally, but Biden did not appear.
  • I think if Trump announced a rally and then it didn't happen as planned, it would be easy to find mentions of that on the news. But it isn't easy finding reports of Biden's rally in the news.
  • I read that Trump rally was rambling/half-empty. I also read the opposite. I like to watch candidates' rallies myself so I can see... without the spin. I did so in 2016-16. It's not entirely why I predicted (starting in 15) Trump would win, but it was part of the picture.
  • Thanks. (So Biden's appearance was not really a full rally and not recorded in full?)
  • I'm trying to watch replays of most major candidates' rallies as I did in 2016. Does someone have a link to Biden's rally last night? I don't see it on Twitter.
  • This morning in Charlotte, NC I had the honor of mowing with Officers Kowaleski, Carlson & Captain Kendall of
  • Comments?
  • 😘
  • What do *you* think happened to Epstein? See the results of our unscientific poll.
  • Omar Claims Israel Is Implementing Trump’s Muslim Ban
  • What does the public think happened to Jeffrey Epstein? Find out the results of our latest poll. And VOTE NOW in our latest poll at . Look for the black rectangle on the right side of the home page or scroll down on the mobile site!
  • Hello to the great state of NC ! I’ll be mowing in Charlotte in the AM. A 8AM start . Then off to Charleston,WV & Richmond,VA .
  • Left-wing protesters formed a gauntlet outside the Trump rally and chanted “shame” as Trump supporters walked thru to cross Elm #2020
  • For instance: they listed the destination of their trip as Palestine and not Israel, and unlike all Democratic and Republican members of Congress who have visited Israel, they did not request to meet any Israeli officials, either from the government or the opposition.
  • Possible Chinese hack of Clinton server containing U.S. classified info. treated with indifference by FBI, according to Obama Intel Community IG investigators
  • President Trump is "literally exporting intolerance,” says presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar on Israel barring Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Rep. Ilhan Omar from visiting the country. “You don’t ban them from visiting Israel. That makes you weaker, not stronger.”
  • New Documents: Strzok "aloof and dismissive" when told of possible China hack into Clinton emails, according to Intel Community IG
  • "Deep Fake" deception. One of the more fascinating stories I've covered. Watch here:
  • We got a lovely new decoration outside our office today! It’s a good thing we love liberty!
  • We’ve said from the start that we will have to take on virtually the entire media establishment in this campaign, and so far that has proven to be true. Ok. Fine. We are ready.