Saturday, January 04, 2020

Some Tweets from Gabrielle Farrell

Gabrielle Farrell is the press secretary for candidate Elizabeth Warren.



  • There's so much I love about this profile of our Iowa and Tama county organizer
  • We need to call out the fact that Americans with disabilities are excluded from economic opportunity and denied financial security. I have a plan to fight and change that.
  • This is worth rewatching
  • peak warren here in manchester as she cites the biblical roots of bankruptcy
  • Reagan: what’s your favorite book? : Little Engine That Could 🚂 I think I can. I think I can. I know I can.
  • Q4 ended with an incredible $4 million in just 5 days! So grateful to each & everyone who gave on my personal fundraising page - the average donation was $25. ’s campaign is fueled by regular folks pitching in what they can for radical change with a rational plan.
  • Wow! We not only met our goal but exceeded it! This is unprecedented: The fact that a first time candidate for the Presidency raised $71 million leading up to the election without zero closed door fundraisers, without relying on big donors. This is how we win.
  • This is the overflow room for Warren’s Hanover event tonight (she’s speaking to them first and offering them first dibs on the selfie line).
  • Bailey has his own selfie line at Warren this town hall
  • . has released a plan that protects the rights of people with disabilities – a plan supported by former U.S. Sen. Tom Harkin of Iowa, her campaign says. “I’m especially impressed with her focus on employment," he said in a statement.
  • A crowd of 600 showed up to Warren’s Hanover town hall tonight, and 350 at her earlier event in Concord. She’s been getting questions on student loan debt, immigration, and equal pay for women so far.
  • Also, this paragraph got real tears out of me. My family, doctors, OT/PT therapists, teachers etc. made sure I had the intervention, care, education from the jump, every child with a disability must have the same resources I had. Today I'm especially proud to be on
  • People with disabilities are still fighting for economic security, equal opportunity, and inclusion—and they’re not fighting alone. As president, I'll partner with the disability community to combat ableism and fight for justice across all aspects of life.