Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Personal note re: e-mails to public account

See this.

! Thanks to The Libertarian Party of Nebraska for this awesome shirt and for putting together a great convention last weekend!




That's Adam Kokesh.  He's running for the Libertarian Party's presidential nomination.


I bring it up because of e-mails to the public account (common_ills@yahoo.com) contain a few people who are upset that things they sent -- about themselves -- didn't get noted.

Do you know the only thing I'm bothered by?

That Adam hasn't been noted probably in a week.

I have nothing but love for Adam.  I think he's a wonderful person.  He's never once e-mailed to be noted.  He did, I believe, once ask about something involving someone else, I could be wrong on that but I think that's right.

If your item didn't get noted, I'm real sorry but we're all making sacrifices.  You think I wanted to camp out in New Hampshire for a month plus?  No.  You think I now want to spend a month in South Carolina?  No.  I wanted to be at the Awards Sunday night.  I wanted to see Laura Dern win a long overdue Academy Award.  Laura is one of the most giving and supportive people in the world.  When someone who is talented and also kind wins, that's something to celebrate.    But we're doing our part to help Bernie (and harm Joe, yes).

I cannot speak to ten or more groups a day and still make time to post everything someone sends to the public e-mail account.  I do as much as I can.  If that's good enough for you?

It is what it is.

Maybe take a step back and ask yourself why, to begin with, you feel you're owed something from me?

Again, I feel bad that Adam's not been noted.  Again, I have nothing but love for Adam.

If you're a Libertarian or interested in knowing all the candidates in the race, please examine what Adam stands for.