Saturday, March 27, 2021

44,808 views•Jun 21, 2012 333 3 SHARE SAVE JossStoneBr 8.31K subscribers 12 Comments Jake Whatley Commenting publicly as Jake Whatley Sebastian Hine Sebastian Hine 3 years ago I can't get enough of this band sounding so smooth. I LOVE IT... AND DEFINITELY I LOVE JOSS 4 Daniel Petry Daniel Petry 8 years ago i just love her accent 3 MARK SKORICH MARK SKORICH 1 year ago When I lost you honey sometimes I think I lost my guts too And I wish God would send me a word Send me something I'm afraid Lying in the heat of the night like prisoners all our lives I get shivers down my spine and all I want to do is hold you tight Baby, baby, baby, I swear I'll drive all night again, just to buy you some shoes And to taste your tender charms And I just want to sleep tonight again in your arms Oh yeah, oh yeah Tonight there's fallen angels and they're waiting for us down in the street Tonight there's calling strangers Hear them crying in defeat Let them go, let them go, let them go Do their dances of the dead, let'em go right ahead, girl You just dry your eyes, and c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon Let's go to bed, baby, baby, baby I swear I'll drive all night again just to buy you some shoes And to taste your tender charms And I just want to sleep tonight again in your arms Oh yeah, oh yeah I know, I know, I know There's machines and there's fire, baby waiting on the edge of town They're out there for hire but baby they can't hurt us now 'Cause you've got, you've got You've got my, my love, girl you've got my love, girl Through the wind, through the rain, the snow, the wind, the rain You've got, you've got my, my love Oh, girl you've got my love You've got, you've got my love Oh girl you've got my love You've got, you've got my love Oh girl you've got my love You've got, you've got my love Oh girl you've got my love Heart and soul Heart and soul Heart and soul Heart and soul Oh we're done, now don't cry now Baby don't cry now Oh, don't cry now (don't cry now) Oh, don't cry now (don't cry now) Just dry your eyes baby (don't cry now) Yeah dry your eyes (don't cry now) Baby I'll drive all night I swear I drive all night Through the wind, through the rain, through the snow Through the wind, through the rain, through the snow, through the rain I swear I'll drive all night I swear I'll drive all night Through the wind, through the rain, through the snow 1 Robert Salanon 7 years ago c'est exellent !!....j'adore..... 2 João Paulo Oliveira Silva 6 years ago I'd walk barefoot across the globe for her... No, I'm not mad... 2 ddsk16 8 years ago her accent is amazing.....i love so much can't wait to see her in Chile 1 Casey B 8 years ago JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Kelhori Elhori 1 year ago ALL WORK WITH MY SUDAN 1 Lea Rosario M. Clemente 8 years ago see you in 2 weeks Joss! 2 Martina Amundarain 5 years ago amazing 2 9:06 NOW PLAYING Marvin Gaye "What's Going On / What's Happening Brother" brainchild9 11M views 10 months ago 1:51:12 NOW PLAYING Muscle Shoals YouTube Movies 2013 • Documentary Free with Ads 50+ NOW PLAYING Mix - Joss Stone - Drive All Night (Live at Highline Ballroom on June 20th, 2012) YouTube 160 NOW PLAYING Endless R&B Throwbacks YouTube Music 50+ NOW PLAYING My Mix YouTube 5:52 NOW PLAYING Joss Stone - RIGHT TO BE WRONG (Live SWU Music and Arts Festival, Brazil 2010) Jader Augustus 5M views 10 years ago 3:37 NOW PLAYING George Ezra - Budapest (Official Music Video) George Ezra 196M views