Friday, July 15, 2022

Con artist

I went into the e-mail accounts tonight -- public one is common_ills@yahoo.com -- and everyone seems to be writing about the same YOUTUBE crap.


Yeah, she's a con artist, she's a grifter.  She structured to clip to be what it was.  Ava and I will try to work it in to our media piece at THIRD.  


Don't worry, we're not reposting it here.  We haven't posted con artist here in some time.


People shouldn't be allowed to pretend they care about victims.  They also shouldn't be allowed to pull the crap the con artists has done. 


She's lied so many times that it shouldn't be as surprising at this point -- but I streamed the video while going through the e-mails for the last 90 minutes and it is offensive.  The whole set up is offensive.


But remember we told you a week before they made their announcement what was coming.  


How did I know?  I was mad and dictating the snapshot and it just came out.  Suddenly, everything that was going on became clear.  And it is a con job and they proved me right.  They had to make their announcement to try to get ahead of it and I spoiled their party by outing them.  Because if idiot me could figure it out, others were bound to as well.


They're a fake ass group and they pimp for each other and pretend otherwise.  Grasp that what the con artist did was about hailing their leader.  It wasn't about justice for a supposed victim.  If you take an hour and you can't say rape, I'm going to have to assume it didn't happen.  Assault?  That's a longer topic.  Harassment?  That's another topic as well.   I also don't have a lot of sympathy for you when you try to pretend you have integrity but the reality is you were lying to a lot of people -- something you didn't take responsibility for or even acknowledge.


I'm going to have to stop right there or I'm going to end up covering it tonight and I don't want to.


But (a) I did read the e-mails, (b) I did stream the nonsense and (c) the plan is for Ava and I to cover it at THIRD.