Sunday, August 07, 2022

I Tried To Die Young MELANIE '05

 


I don't have a favorite Melanie song -- I could give a list of about 30 favorites, but I don't have a single one -- it's too difficult a choice for me to name just one..  "I Tried To Die Young," "Peace Will Come According to Plan," "Till They All Come Home," "Smile" would be on the top 30.  Melanie's got a new live album -- streaming only, I believe.  





I have finally come home. We left Safety Harbor, Casa Loco. The Gulf of Mexico. A warm embrace of thank you to all who attended our show from Casa Loco! Thanks to Kiaralinda & Todd for bringing us to their world, allowing me to bring to you a little bit of mine. We look forward to going back! We are so grateful to have you there for your continuous support and inspiration ”And if I put on a real nice show it’s coming from the love in you.”🎶 Love Melanie and Beau the crew📹♥️🎶 ox Exciting PS😉🎉 My new Live At Casa Loco album is available now!! 🎉on Bandcamp via link🎉🛼… https://melaniesafka.bandcamp.com/alb... &..🎉video version is available too on Patreon 💖🎵… https://www.patreon.com/MelanieSafka Thanks for rollerskating with me 🎶 love , Melanie♥️🎶



lh;