Saturday, December 31, 2022

Mike picks The Idiot of 2022

Mike looks back at 2022 to name the idiot of the year.


Idiot of 2022

Joe Biden?  Joe didn't have a great year.  But he does deserve some credit for a few things -- such as The Respect for Marriage Act. And there's also the fact that making errors because you're senile isn't the same as doing it because you're stupid.  Looking back over all the idiots of the week this year, I see that one idiot stood out.

The loser is . . . Scott Ritter.  

For those who don't know Scotty Ritter Jr., he's not just best buddies with Danny Haiphong, Jimmy Dore and others, know Scott Ritter Jr is also a convicted and registered sex offender.  Danny always forgets to include that detail when bringing him on as a guest for LEFT LENS.


Hey, do you think Danny's a child molester as well?  Is that why he loves talking to Scott?  You gotta wonder.  I've got a daughter.  That shouldn't matter.  I wouldn't hang with Scott Ritter if I didn't have a kid.  He's a convicted sex offender.  Arrested multiple times.  Finally, when Barack was president, he got arrested and he got prosecuted.  Prior to that, he had friends pull strings so he got probation and files got locked away.


Scott Ritter Jr. is a 61-year-old obsessed with underage girls.


He was convicted of trying to have sex with an underage girl (who turned out to be a police officer) and put in prison for it.  He is now a registered sex offender.


And this year, he thought he could make it all go away.  Idiot.


On top of that, when people started calling him a pedophile, he started hissing and snarling, "Blood in blood out, bitch."  He made a video of himself screaming that and how he would attack anyone who called him a pedophile.


But you are a pedophile, Scotty, that's what the courts found, that's what you got convicted of.


He wants people to say it to his face.  I'm over six foot tall and I work out six days a week.  I know how to box.  I'm not scared of saying it to Scott's face but, as I've noted before, I don't think I can because I do have a young daughter and Scott's not allowed around children.

 

 

 He was found guilty and put in prison -- he cried like a little baby in court, by the way. Below, you can see him handcuffed. How long do you think it'll be before he gets arrested again?  

  





Here's C.I.'s "Iraq snapshot:"