Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Announcing Diana Ross "The Music Legacy Tour" 2023!

Diana Ross "The Music Legacy Tour" 2023!

Hi

I’m delighted to announce “The Music Legacy Tour” 2023: a celebration of my greatest #1 hits! I’m coming home to the US to sing hit after hit from my solo career and my time with The Supremes. It’s going to be a love fest. I am so looking forward to making memories and more memories with all of you ❤️

Tickets for this special tour go on sale this Friday 3/31! Stay tuned for more info and dates…

Share the #1 songs you would like to hear on social media with #dianaross #themusiclegacytour!

Asking myself:
What is it like to be turning 79?
How do I feel?
I feel blessed.
I have a beautiful life,
the love of my children and grandchildren
whom I love with all of me.
I have a wonderful career
I think about music & its amazing power
Happy, thankful, blessed.

I Celebrated National Hat Day!
I have always loved wearing hats.
I think it could be really fun to design some!
What do you think?


New Items Added To The Online Shop


I've added some new merchandise to my online shopThere are new tee styles
in addition to more apparel for adults & children, accessories, music and collectibles. Below are a few of the many items available...

Stay tuned for updates on new designs and exclusive products...


Diana Ross "Circle Logo" Tote
$15.00
Diana Ross "Super Star" T-Shirt
$30.00
Diana Ross "The Boss" Kids Onesie in Pink
$20.00
Diana Ross LIMITED Diamond Diana Fragrance Bundle
$60.00
ULTIMATE COLLECTORS BUNDLE - 25th Anniversary Compilation AUTOGRAPHED LP
$1,000.00
follow me on social media!
Diana Ross | 9903 Santa Monica BlvdSuite 531Beverly Hills, CA 90212