Wednesday, May 17, 2023

CIA Agent shares second hand gossip that Trump supposedly Feared CIA Would Kill Him like Kennedy

And that is how you headline that. Ray McGovern was not part of a conversation with Donald Trump. More to the point, Ray's lied about that before with Barack Obama. It's a real shame that the YOUTUBERS feel so entitled that they don't feel the need to learn about their guests and what they are saying and what they've said in the past. Danny Schechter and I have a very angry e-mail exchange that only ended when I said, "I'm calling you." He was pimping that lie about Barack. I asked him who he got it from -- Ray McGovern. That lie was used to justify Barack doing nothing in the first term. Ray was running interference for Barack and he and others told that lie to justify Barack's inaction on pretty much every promise he made. I don't like Michael Tracey -- but I posted the video Katie Halper did with him -- posted this morning -- because people can have different views and not every thing up here reflects my opinion. But if I know someone has a history of doing something, I'm not posting their latest lie and acting like I was just born yesterday. Ray is an idiot. He was right about Russia-gate -- as was everyone in this community -- but he's an idiot. That goes back to 2008 and one inane and insane interview he gave after another and that includes his weird obsession/fetish for Diane Sawyer. This site shouldn't have to be the one educating Ray McGovern that Diane was in the Nixon White House.