Saturday, September 07, 2013

I Hate The War

Useless whores fill Congress.  They shouldn't.  The people vote on their reps.  When their reps fail to represent them, they should be voted out of office.

Sadly, that's not the case thanks to big money.


Carolyn Lochhead (San Francisco Chronicle) reports, "California Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer are providing critical support for President Obama's proposed strike on Syria, bucking what they acknowledge to be strong opposition from Californians."

Those two little whores stopped representing our state a long damn time ago.  We can't vote them out of office apparently.  They're useless.

Dianne actually has a brain but refuses to use it.  Barbara has a heart that is usually in the right place (not on this) but she is probably the dumbest senator -- regardless of political party.  No one has a harder time grasping current events than Boxer.

Or maybe it's senility.  All I know is she has a real hard time processing and goes to hearings armed with notes -- and even with her cheat notes, she still can't get the facts correct.

So the whores of California are backing war.   They can carry to their graves.  DiFi will be hitting the dirt soon, she's 80-years-old and reason enough to set term limits for Congress or to set a mandatory retirement age.

She's too old to drive a car herself but we're going to trust her to vote on war and peace?  Seriously?

 DiFi notes that her office is hearing no to an attack ("overwhelmingly").

And the old lady says what?

She's wise and she knows better.

Really?

Here's the passage:

"It weighs on me, no question," Feinstein said. "Every day I get a report on the amount of calls, where they are coming from, what the nature of the argument is, and there is no question that what's coming in is overwhelmingly negative."
Still, she said, her constituents "have not seen what I have seen, or heard what I have heard. I like to believe that after 20 years that I have some skills in separating the wheat from the chaff. Knowing where we were when Iraq was considered and where we are with this, I don't want to see nations use chemical weapons with abandon."

I don't think Dianne could get re-elected if her opponent (in a primary or a general election) played that up.

I think the reaction would be, "Did that f**king Aunt Bea just say she's smarter than us voters?  Oh, hell no, it's time to drive Miss Daisy home."


It's amazing she thinks she has those abilities.  Elderly Dianne does remember she voted for the Iraq War, right?

Was that a sign of her wisdom?

After eighty years, get Dianne some Depends and send her home.

In fact, when she's in public, protesters should toss Depends at her.

She's probably too old to manage her own toilet business as well.

But we'll let her vote on war, we'll let her vote to kill others.


Anyone who wants to whine about DiFi or Babsie?

Do it somewhere else.  They're my senators.  When they are wrong, it's my obligation to call them out more loudly than any other members of the Senate.

I remember during the Bully Boy Bush era, this Australian blogger was always calling out Bush.  Bush is a War Criminal.  I shed no tears over that.  But like many others, I did notice how he would never call out John Howard, the Prime Minister of Australia.  He would call out Bush but didn't have the guts to call out the ruler of his own country.


You really don't look brave doing that.  It would be like me obsessing every day over Angela Merkel.  I'm showing no bravery calling out Merkel when I don't live in Germany and am not German.

Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein have decided the wishes of the people who put them in office don't matter.  They've decided they can blow us off.


They're useless.  They weren't there for Chelsea Manning, they aren't there for Ed Snowden.

Now we see they aren't there for the citizens who voted them into office.  I don't think there are two more whorish members of the Senate in fact.  They refuse to represent their constituents. 



It's over, I'm done writing songs about love
There's a war going on
So I'm holding my gun with a strap and a glove
And I'm writing a song about war
And it goes
Na na na na na na na
I hate the war
Na na na na na na na
I hate the war
Na na na na na na na
I hate the war
Oh oh oh oh
-- "I Hate The War" (written by Greg Goldberg, on The Ballet's Mattachine!)


The number of US service members the Dept of Defense states died in the Iraq War is [PDF format warning] 4488.



The e-mail address for this site is common_ills@yahoo.com.