Saturday, August 08, 2015

Planned Parenthood

I support the use of birth control and I support abortion.

A woman who has an abortion need offer no excuse or reason.

I would assume no one would make the decision lightly.

(A) I also know that some women have no regrets after for various reasons.

(B) Some women have some regrets and try to balance that.

(C) Some women have nothing but regret.

But here's the thing, (A), (B) and (C) are going to happen with any decision.

I'm not making light of it.

I'm saying that's human nature.

Planned Parenthood, under the idiot Cecile Richards, is in the midst of a scandal.

Senator Johnny Isakson's office has e-mailed a statement or two upon it.  We haven't posted them.

Not because I'm pro-choice (hell, call me pro-abortion, I don't care).

But because I'm focusing on Iraq and have no idea what the idiot Cecile has done now.

She's an idiot.

She's a fool.

That's not a new stance here.

She got her job because of her mother's legacy.  Unlike Ann Richards, she has no courage or brain.  She's got to be the most watered down off-spring of a courageous figure ever.

I do not have time to figure out what that damn fool has done this time.

But e-mails have come in all week on this issue.

I'm focused on Iraq.

I know what I hear as I speak about Iraq -- what I hear from people about Planned Parenthood.

Andrea Mitchell acting as on air defender is not going to save Planned Parenthood.

The only thing that will is Cecile making a statement that, whatever happened before, from this day forward, Planned Parenthood is only focused on birth control and providing abortions to women in need.

That's it.

Rumors are sprouting like crazy.

The organization needs to address the crisis with a statement of purpose and intent.

Not Cecile going around defending what happened.

Wake the hell up, there's no defense for it.

Not from Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood's role is not to provide scientific testing or anything else like that.


It is to help women in need.

That's it.

It's that simple.

If Cecile wants to stray from that for 'noble purposes,' she needs to resign from Planned Parenthood and work for another organization.

For the record, I'm not opposed to scientific experiments on fetal tissue or any other tissue.

But that's one issue and birth control and abortion are another issue.

Planned Parenthood needs to focus on its actual mission.

There are many Americans who support abortions but when you bring fetal tissue experimentation and other issues into it, that support drops.

Planned Parenthood needs to stay focused on its mission and Cecile needs to stop being such a damn 'helpful' idiot to other causes.

If they cannot accept the fact that some abortion supporters in the US expect the fetuses to be treated with dignity after an abortion (and do not see experimentation as dignity), then Planned Parenthood needs to close its doors because it is harming support for abortions.

This is not open to debate.

Cecile has been in charge as Planned Parenthood's missions has been transformed and it was transformed without input from the people that support Planned Parenthood.

I don't plan to say much more on the issue, it's very cut and dried and Cecile has created a public relations nightmare that she needs to fix.  If she can't fix it, she needs to resign and a new head needs to be appointed (immediately) to restore trust in Planned Parenthood.



  The e-mail address for this site is common_ills@yahoo.com.