Friday, April 08, 2016

Bernie Sanders on TODAY SHOW Friday morning

 Bernie Tweets:



  1.   Retweeted
    Tomorrow on TODAY… joins us for a live town hall on the plaza. Send in your questions w/
  2. As a father of four and a grandfather of seven, I care about leaving a healthy, livable planet for all of our kids and grandchildren.
  3. Climate change is the single greatest threat facing our planet.
  4. While the political establishment wants to win elections their way, we're doing it differently.
    How to Buy an Election | Bernie Sanders
    We are fighting against a corrupt campaign finance system that privileges the wealthy and encourages the billionaire class to pool its money to gain access to candidates. We do it differently.
  5. I don't go to unions and then leave to go to Wall Street fundraisers. Unions are my family. I have worked with them for my entire life.
  6.   Retweeted
    "I grew up in this movement, you are my family."
  7. Millions of people are working incredible hours – some with two or three jobs – just trying to care for themselves and their families.