Thursday, May 19, 2016

Susan Tweets

Academy Award winning actress and activist Susan Sarandon is supporting Bernie Sanders in the battle for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination.


  •  Pinned Tweet
    Another must-read from incl. debunking the LIE that Hillary is winning the popular vote by 3 million.
  • California – if you want to vote for the political revolution, you have gotta register by Monday. Do it right now:
  • Debunking Hillary's Specious "Winning the Popular Vote" Claim via
  • Fact-Checking long after the talking point's done its damage. Isn't the media supposed fact-check before printing?
  • How to vote for if you are registered No Party Preference in California.
  • California election officials are training poll workers with false information about NPP voters.
  • Hillary Supporter calls for violence at convention, giving special mention.
     
  • Thanks for having me! Go eat some bagels and see
  • . A8 But my kids meddle back by sharing new music & alternative cable shows.
  •  In reply to 
    . A8 Whenever I travel from NY to LA I bring my kids NY bagels.
  •  In reply to 
    . A6 Have 2 admit I’m up 2 speed on all but Snapchat. Was necessity not choice. Even my dog Tweets:
  •  In reply to 
    . I’m the eldest of 9. My mom didn’t have time to drop by and now she’s 93 so I don’t think it’s going to happen.
  • A4 I call my mom 3 or 4 times a week. Talk to kids all the time, depends where they are, mostly text.
  • A3 When young, even a kiss embarrassed my kids but as they got older, less was embarrassing so I’m not rehashing the past. 😉
  • There's a scene where Susan eats an egg :) That's probably my favorite
  • Bring it