Friday, February 15, 2019

Some Tweets from Sharyl Attkisson


  •  Pinned Tweet
    Excerpt: Our side of the story Attkisson v. DOJ FBI for govt. computer intrusions. Hear the entire oral arguments here:
    1:00
    30.9K views
  • I bet Janet was fun... 🐯
  • Spies among us. And by "us"-- I mean journalists. Watch Sunday's 🕵️‍♂️
  • Mermaids. They're real! 🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️Reason to smile, along with our original reporting Sunday
  • What is it that our top intel officials at the time may not have wanted Trump -- or us -- to know? Watch Sunday
  • New Poll just posted at Vote now! (Left sidebar on desktop home page) Previous Poll Results: Do you agree with declaring border emergency? No, there is none ( 3.15 % ) No, because it's a slippery slope ( 8.7 % ) Yes ( 86.85 % ) I don't know ( 1.3 % )
  • The other investigation. The one with lots of public evidence. Sunday.
  • While the Smollett attack case unfolds... a reminder about jumping to conclusions... and when we've been wrong. My lastest in The Hill
  • Binge watch my border reporting! I've covered all sides, listening to residents and law enforcement. Sanctuary cities, fences, crime, humanitarian views. The goal is shedding light, not forcing a view down your throat. You can
  • Plot thickens? (Or not?--)
  • Still time to vote at : Do you agree with declaring border emergency? (Poll is on left sidebar of desktop version of page.)
  • Not gonna rehash old news this Sunday. Surveillance scandal. Journalist spies. Mermaids.
  • The Uptalk Epidemic.
  • I heard myself uptalk a few times by accident. Hated myself as I heard myself. Hoped nobody really noticed. Moved on quickly.