Friday, November 08, 2019

Some Tweets from Sharyl Attkisson



  •  Pinned Tweets
    $50,000.00 Whistleblower Award offered in Attkisson v. DOJ/FBI for govt. computer intrusions. Please RT won't hold those accountable for govt. spying on me, so I'm self-funding fight for justice. (Reposted due to reported Internet interruptions.)
  • The thoughtful true story behind the based on real life movie: A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
  • The curious timeline for taking down Trump. My latest in The Hill.
  • I'll ask for an interview with him. I moderated a discussion with him a few years back in Sarasota and shared pizza after with him and his friends. Interesting fellow.
  • As California continues to burn, President Trump wants to withhold critical aid and abandon our firefighters when they need our support the most. It's reckless and cruel. We must act now on climate change and support our firefighters and those affected by this disaster.
  • How do you view him in terms of appeal as a candidate vs. the other current D options, Coopey?
  • The economy's "not working for everyone one," Sen. Amy Klobuchar says during for a wide-ranging conversation with undecided voters in the key state of New Hampshire. "We have to make it work better for everyone."
  • I'm not a real reporter, I'm out of practice, and I'm carrying water for Solomon. 🤫(But please don't tell the others, they haven't caught on yet and aren't as smart as you are!)
  • what a treat to watch this! i can't even get our lab to bring a tennis ball back to me.
  • Oops! You mean to tell me this was orchestrated?! People should go to prison for this kind of conduct... ‘Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment
  • I live in the United States. Not Nazi Germany. Not Stalinist Russia. Not North Korea. Here, we have the right to object to the policies - and indeed the person - who holds the office of president. I rep a lawful . Which country do all of you want to live in?
  • Glenn Greenwald gets assaulted on camera by Augustos Nunes. What the ...?
  • "Coup has started": Tweet by "whistleblower" attorney 10 days after Trump took office
  • I'm not Sharon.
  • And to think when I was a kid, we just went to the mall to window shop
  • This column, from longtime Politico editor John Harris, is legitimately the best take I’ve read in years on the Washington industrial complex and our current political moment. It is well worth the read.