Sunday, February 23, 2020

Some Tweets from Adam Kokesh

Iraq War veteran Adam Kokesh is seeking the Libertarian Party's presidential nomination.



  •  Pinned Tweet
    I want the Libertarian Party to win. We win by speaking to the majority. The majority wants nobody to be President. Let's give them what they want!
  •   Retweeted
    In this video, I cover the connections between , and 's platform to localize the United States Federal Government.
  • Been enjoying the Libertarian Party Presidential debates so far? I have! Please help me secure a spot for the Texas debate by donating to in my name!
  •   Retweeted
    Channeling my inner at this wedding
  •   Retweeted
    Replying to  
    I’m personally pulling for a and ticket. Maybe Larry needs to be President 1st to make the deconstruction of the Federal Government a little easier for the indoctrinated ones.
  •   Retweeted
    you were on fire tonight. I might have just switched my vote from Jacob to you.
  •   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    Most the libertarians I know voted for but who knows with how their convention typically goes
  •   Retweeted
    "Localization is the cure for polarization"- As we have seen with , the movement in the world is towards voluntary localized government. It is time to admit that "America is too good for this government."
  • This could be a very important race for the Libertarian Party. Please follow
  •   Retweeted
    I was just sent this, no idea how I missed it. This is exactly how you beat Trump! for President.
  • . You did a great job challenging the fundamentals of the system with your campaign. It would be an honor to have the opportunity to speak with you and your supporters!