Sunday, November 15, 2020

#ThisCanChange PP Arnold I'm Only Dreaming

 

This performance was recorded at my home in Salobreña for The Shindig Magazines Online Lockdown Music Festival Saturday April 25th 2020. For those of you who missed it. You can see my performances here. Steve Cradock my producer and dear friend created this acoustic cover of the Small Faces 'classic' 'I'm Only Dreaming' written by Steve Marriott and Ronnie Line especially for this event. I hope those of you that did see it enjoyed the mammoth Lockdown Festival. If you enjoy my performance please make a donation to the Trussel Trust using this link https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisin... so that The Trussell Trust can continue their brilliant work, and feed people during this uncertain period. Last year, food banks in our network provided more than 1.6 million emergency food parcels to people in crisis. More than half a million of these went to children. It’s not right that people can’t afford the basics. With your help, we can help end the need for food banks.As a nation, we expect no one should be left hungry or destitute. Illness, disability, family breakdown or the loss of a job can happen to any of us. With your help #ThisCanChange. Dig as deep as you can and support this brilliant charity. Much Love to you all. Stay Blessed, Stay Safe and help Save Lives. PP Arnold