Saturday, September 24, 2022

Don't Miss the Final Episode of Rylie and Codie's World!

 

Watch the Final Episode of Rylie and Codie's World! 

Hello UDA Family,

I hope everyone is doing well!

I'm reaching out to thank you for supporting Rylie and Codie's World, the youtube webseries based on the life of two UDA sisters, Rylie and Codie, who have been with me since they were two and three years old. Since the show launched this year, it has been featured in Essence.comShadow and Act, Ambassador Digital magazineNY1 News and more! I'm so excited that the show has been so well-received, and it has been my pleasure to contribute to it, as well as to Rylie and Codie's development as dancers. In fact, both girls attended the Debbie Allen Dance Academy Summer Intensive in Los Angeles and were invited by Ms. Allen to attend her Academy full-time. It just confirms that the training at UDA prepares you for great opportunities. As the 6-part series comes to a close, I'm inviting you to watch the final episode and please likeshare and subscribe to the series, as we know it is the best way to show your support.

Thank you again, and I hope you enjoy it!

Ms. Robin

If you want us to train your child professionally text 917.202.1601 to set up a Free Trial placement class.

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram
Uptown Dance Academy | Dempsey Center127 W. 127th StreetNew York, NY 10027