Tuesday, August 06, 2024

I'm Coming to Denmark & The Netherlands This Weekend

 

RED

T O U R

A L B U M

S H O P

L I S T E N

I'm Excited to Return to Denmark & The Netherlands This Weekend

See you soon...

August 9 at Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen, DK (click here for more info)


August 10 at Smukfest in Skanderborg, DK (click here for more info)


August 11 at Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam, NL (click here for more info)

Here's a Quick Update To See What I've Been Doing:

My 80th Birthday

Playing in the Wind at Red Rocks Colorado

If Anyone Wants to Travel Over to the US, I'll see you there!

Let's Make Special Memories

tap each line for tickets & more info

We're always adding more love performances so stay tuned...

What a Great Year!

To all those smiling faces I see in the audience, "Thank you, and I love you."

Facebook  Instagram  TikTok  YouTube