Thursday, November 30, 2017

Senator Pig Boy Franken gets accused by a fifth woman




Well, golly, jolly, gee, what have we here?

Fifth.

The fifth person to step forward and say Al Franken harassed her.

MSNBC reports:




Stephanie Kemplin, 41, of Maineville, Ohio, is the fifth woman in two weeks to accuse Franken of inappropriate touching, and the second person to allege that such behavior took place while Franken was on a USO tour. Three of the five women have been identified by name.
Kemplin said while she was stationed in the Middle East during the Iraq War, she met Franken -- at the time, a comedian and writer -- as he was visiting American troops with the USO. A longtime fan of "Saturday Night Live," Kemplin got in line to take a photo with Franken.
"When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast. He kept his hand all the way over on my breast," Kemplin said in an interview. "I've never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast. So he was holding my breast on the side."
Kemplin repeatedly used the word "embarrassed" to describe her immediate reaction at the time.
"I remember clenching up and how you just feel yourself flushed," she said. "And I remember thinking -- is he going to move his hand? Was it an accident? Was he going to move his hand? He never moved his hand."
She added: "It was long enough that he should have known if it was an accident. I'm very confident saying that."
Kemplin estimated that the touching lasted anywhere from five to 10 seconds. She said she eventually turned her body to shift Franken's hand off her breast before the picture was taken.





Jane Curtin, you want to defend him again?

[Deleted before posting to be kind.  But I'm not going to be kind for much longer, Jane.]


This is the fifth victim to go public.

You still want to stand by that defense, Jane?

What an idiot.


Here's some of last week's coverage:


And you can see Ava and my "TV: Men aren't the only ones harming women."

Some non-community members have e-mailed asking why I've mentioned this more than any other one here?  Have I mentioned it more than Harvey?  I knew he was guilty.

I also know Al is guilty.

What everyone's just seeing now I saw years ago and Al.  I've called Al out here and at THIRD for years because he is a pig.

Most women in the entertainment industry have heard about it.

I've heard it and I've witnessed it and when he tried to come over to me after grabbing a woman (a goof -- he insisted), I told him to get the f**k away from me.  I think actually said, "Get your fat ass the f**k away from me."  (And after that, he had the nerve to try to get me to do his crap-ass radio show.)

He has done this for years, he's a pig.