Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Lily Sanderson (Digital Advocates)




Hello!

I just want to send one quick follow-up to see if you received my e-mail last week. I came across this page http://thecommonills.blogdrives.com/archive/238.html and saw you linking to some environmental sites, which compelled me to get in touch.

Essentially, I'm wondering if you could help me in my mission to combat climate change and protect the environment. I believe there is much progress to be made on the individual level, with simple lifestyle adjustments for 'green living'.

This page, from The Motley Fool, is an accessible list of practical tips for green living: https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/research/definitive-guide-saving-money-going-green/

Would love to hear if you're interested in adding this page alongside the others you have provided in your site resources, or anywhere else.

It would be very meaningful to me and help further the mission of sustainabile living. Although you haven't been added to any list, you can let me know if you'd prefer I do not contact you by responding with 'Unsubscribe'. Please let me know if linking to this would be possible - thank you so much for your time!

Thank you,

Lily Sanderson
Digital Advocates
1541 Ocean Ave. Santa Monica, CA 90401