Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Some Tweets from Marianne Williamson


  • -hot
  • This is more than a human rights crisis; it is criminal. When I am president, those responsible will be held accountable to the full extent of the law.
  • IMPORTANT NOTE: There appear to be a couple of fake GoFund me pages claiming to be raising money for Marianne Williamson for President. These are illegal and have nothing to do with the campaign. This is the only donation page:
  • "If it's naive to want peace instead of war, let 'em make sure they say I'm naive. Because I want peace instead of war." - Ben Ferencz, the last surviving prosecutor at the Nuremberg trials.
  • “Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
  •   Retweeted
    Yes Williamson!!!!! That’s what I’ve been saying for years about health!! So gratifying it made it to one of those Monsanto-bought line-ups
  • The president will be doing his July 4 event in Washington DC with army tanks on the National Mall. I will be doing mine in Concord, New Hampshire, with a message that I assume will be quite different than his.…
  • I agree with everything except not betting on me to win the nomination.
  • When I was a child, we saw pictures of military parades in the Soviet Union. We were told we don’t do that, that we’re proud of the fact that we don’t do that because we don’t wish to be a militarized society. Celebrating July 4 with army tanks on the National Mall is repugnant.
  • My interview on Pod Save America...
  • Where racism, bigotry, anti-Semitism, homophobia, Islamaphobia and xenophobia have become collectively politicized, we must collectively politicize decency, dignity, mercy, justice, compassion and love. This isn’t philosophy; it’s strategy.
  • The idea of love toward into a political force shouldn’t seem absurd, given that hatred turned into political force is wreaking havoc with the world even now. Gandhi and MLK Jr. spoke of love turned into a large scale social force for good; creating that force is our task today.
  • I just saw that Pete Buttigieg raised over $24 Million this quarter. Please respond by sending $24 to me right now!
  • My favorite so far.
  • I figure I should post my Issues page a couple of times each day, to make sure you have them to refer to when someone’s says ... well...you know ...
  • The corporate/political elite represent a mindset that’s an inadequate container for insights and energy necessary to navigate the times in which we live.
  • Im in Nevada and New Hampshire this week. I hope to see you there...
  • My experience of people in crisis is that we all have an ability to get very serious and intelligent when we need to. When the child is sick, the loved one is on drugs, the test results came back and it’s cancer,…
  • Weird and funny day.
  • “After today, she’s really a serious contender in our eyes.”
  • The way pathology works in a group is no different than the way it works in a person. It doesn’t emerge from the conscious mind and sometimes the conscious mind doesn’t even see it. Whole groups of people…
  • “She’s bringing the language of self-assessment to the town square.”
  • “She totally brought it”
  • “So how was the debate for you, Ms Williamson?”