Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Some Tweets from Cher

In some of the Tweets below, Cher endorses Joe Biden.  I'm 100% against Joe but we'll note Cher's endorsement.  It wasn't bought or paid for, it's sincere.  I'll disagree with her on Joe being the one but I'm happy she's found a candidate that inspires her.



  • Florida Woman in Fraud Case Among Those With Trump Clemency - The New York Times. This Woman Caused Irreparable Damage To Ppl Who Needed Help,The Weakest Among Us,Thousands Of Ppl Could Have Been Cared-For With💸💸She Stole.This Criminal Deserves Nothing
  • Ok…Later🕶 For Real
  • Later🕶
  • Unlike”Robin Of Locksley,”Who Robbed From The Rich 2 Give 2 the Poor.”trump of Mar a Lago,” Robs From Everyone,”Frees The Rich & Guilty”& Prosecutes”The Honest,&Poor.Republicans When History Is Written,Ur Names Will Go Down In INFAMY,His Will Go Down In🔥
  • Tired Of Hearing Ppl Say “THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED,“ Every time The”🥜Job In Chief“ Steps Over a Line That’s NEVER Been Crossed.SOON The Crazy Fk Will Shoot Someone on 5th Ave,& Say”I Could Have Done this Before,I Just Chose Not To.” 🇺🇸,He’s Your👶,Rock Him
  • When I was young I Thought Baseball was Always On.. Like The Dodgers & Yankees Played Everyday🤗
  • SITTING WATCHING “FEILD OF DREAMS”, & “JESSICA”STARTS TO PLAY… OH JOY🕊
  •   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    75th Anniversary of the Battle of Iwo Jima a fight whose brutality not only established it as a marker for the extraordinary courage and sacrifice of the US Marine Corps Rosenthal won the Pulitzer Prize for photography later that year. OOH RAH🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  • STAND & BE COUNTED OR SIT & BE NOTHING
  • Be Careful What You Wish For. Would You give a ✈️ Fk For Bloomberg If He Wasn’t a Billionaire. Do You Even Know His Politics,That He Was a Republican Till it Suited Him To To Become Democrat.When He Was Mayor,He Changed Laws 4 His Benefit.Dont Be Blinded by SHINY,NEW 💸OBJECT
  • 🇺🇸,SHOULD WE VOTE 4 SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY’RE RICH💸💸& WE’RE SCARED⁉️BLOOMBERG’S BUYING AMERICA,LIKE TRUMP DID‼️WE DONT KNOW BLOOMBERG,JUST LIKE WE DIDNT KNOW TRUMP,MICHAEL MILKEN,BERNIE MADOFF, HARVEY WEINSTEIN.THEY ALL SEEMED NICE, SMART,KIND CARING,HONEST.AAH🤔NO
  •   Retweeted
    Save this clip for the next time that any Republican howls about how oversight on this criminal WH is taking valuable time away from Congress. "Democrats say there are 395 bills that have passed the House. Is that true?" McConnell: "It is true. ... We're not gonna pass those."
  •   Retweeted
    WE LOVE U CHER!!!!!
  • ON THE PANE 🛫 😘💋
  • This will Most Likely Be Unpopular,but Last Nite I Asked Myself,”Who, Would I Be,if I denied a Man I Know & Respect 4 a Shiny,New,Tech Savey BILLIONAIRE”.Joe’s Made Mistakes,like all of Us,but I Believe He Would Be Honest,Smart,”CIVIL”PRES.Who Doesn’t Have 2 Learn On The Job.
  • Good🍀Today &Everyday .I 4Got 4 Min. What a Good,Wise,Kind Man You Are,But I WONT Turn My Back On You Now That You’re Struggling.Many Times In My Life Ppl Said,”Shes,Untalented, Too Old For Movies,Music,The Stage.Dont Give Up Joe. “Your Head is Bloodied🩸,But Unbowed”