Sunday, April 05, 2020

Some Tweets from David Sirota

David Sirota is the speechwriter for candidate Bernie Sanders.  Repeating -- these Tweets show up fine in GOOGLE CHROME and INTERNET EXPLORER also you can try MAXTHON.


Beto die hards believe that Beto woulda been the toughest, strongest, most durable 2020 candidate against Trump. They also believe that Beto’s candidacy was singularly destroyed by one article about his congressional voting record. These two things can’t both be true.
57
109
1.2K
Show this thread


America leading the world in coronavirus deaths is a bigger crisis than a few people tweeting some mean emojis — pass it on
34
179
645
630 people dying in a single day in a single state is more toxic than someone tweeting at a politician that we need Medicare for All — pass it on
30
584
2.2K
Desperately attempting a new work inspiration trick -- playing this ridiculous 1990s NBA basketball stadium intro music for the first minute when I stride into my home office and get ready to sit down and work
chicago bulls theme (allan parsons project)
the official theme song of the chicago bulls
youtube.com
14
11
64
Otherwise known as "rock bottom"
Drum
Quote Tweet
David Sirota
@davidsirota
·
I'm at the "Non-Ironically Listening to Van Halen In A Desperate Attempt to Find Some Inspiration" stage of my quarantine
19
8
131
I'm at the "Non-Ironically Listening to Van Halen In A Desperate Attempt to Find Some Inspiration" stage of my quarantine
30
10
146
Side note: I have honestly never been more satisfied with my decision to not have cable TV news in my home. Anyone regularly subjecting themselves to that right now during this emergency must be a total and complete masochist.
96
207
1.4K
SALT cap holiday? Did I hear you say SALT cap holiday?
Quote Tweet
Ilan Goldenberg
@ilangoldenberg
·
COVID19 and our societal response will require big structural change. The New Deal of the 21st century. These aren’t radical lefty ideas. It’s the editorial board of the Financial Times ft.com/content/7eff76
1
10
49
I’m using pages from ’s “The World Is Flat” to make makeshift masks for my family during a lethal pandemic, please tell me more about how corporate trade deals are awesome
16
49
247
The Beltway geniuses who portrayed critics of the China trade deal as Luddites are now telling everyone to find discarded tissue paper and old t-shirts to make makeshift masks because our manufacturing has been offshored and we can’t produce protective gear
15
177
491



Yeah fine go ahead — tone police me as people die because your favorite bestie politicians that you just love helped their donors block Medicare for All. Sure, I’m the friggin problem.
49
238
1.4K
Which postings are you “troubled” by? The ones about why we shouldn’t cut Medicaid during a pandemic? The ones about why we should guarantee health care to all as people die in our communities? What exactly are you talking about?
Quote Tweet
Reginamia
@reginamia
·
Replying to @BernieSanders
In this and in all of your platform I support you. I am troubled by the postings of David Sirota. He sounds like the kind of 'Bernie Bros' we are accused of being. Please select your spokespeople based on their information and grace of communication.
23
52
340
If you spent your time before this crisis shilling for healthcare corporations & spiking the football when your bestie politicians blocked Medicare for All, just sit the f down & feel ashamed at what you’ve done. We’re living in your horrific world now. Own your culpability.
40
469
1.6K
I spent my years before this crisis pushing for Medicare for All. My harshest asshole critics spent their years before this crisis defending the corporate-run health care system. I am deeply sad about what’s going on, but my conscience is clear. Theirs shouldnt be. The end.
38
165
724
Thousands of people are literally dying in our communities & yet there are people spending their days on this website non-satirically insisting that elections hinge on campaign staffers’ tweets. Has everyone lost their damn minds? Has everyone gone just completely batshit?