Sunday, February 17, 2019

Isaiah's THE WORLD TODAY JUST NUTS "Thank God for Jussie"


thank god for jussie

Isaiah's the latest THE WORLD TODAY JUST NUTS "Thank God for Jussie."  Jill Abramson, wearing a "Jayson Blair died for my sins" t-shirt, explains, "I say thank God for Jussie Smollett.  Thank God.  For weeks, I've had to defend stealing the work of others and passing it off as my own.  Or, as I call it, citation errors.  Thanks to Jussie, I can now go back to lecturing everyone about ethics."  For those late to the Jill issue, Isaiah recommends: "Jill Abramson 'truth' talker,"THIS JUST IN! COPY CAT JILL TALKS!,"Jill's latest excuse," "THIS JUST IN! THE CITATION ERROR DEFENSE!," "Karma bites Jill Abramson on her fat ass" and "The miserables." Isaiah archives his comics at THE WORLD TODAY JUST NUTS.