Saturday, December 28, 2019

You don't know me



Michelle Wolf: I saw otters in real life.  So I post about it on INSTAGRAM because that's how you prove that life happens.  And this woman responds to me, "My husband told me that otters rape baby seals.  I just thought you should know."  You don't know me!  Maybe that's why I like otters!  What kind of weird, fairy tale, animal sex happens in your head?  No animals are asking for consent.


An e-mail Shirley passed on made me think of Michelle Wolf's NETFLIX special (it's very funny).  The man writing the public e-mail account (common_ills@yahoo.com) is outraged at how mean I am to poor Gloria Steinem.  It's so unfair of me to pick on her, he writes, for her anti-trans past while I praise Germaine Greer constantly and never call her out on her anti-trans positions.

As Michelle Wolf says above, "You don't know me!"

And you really don't know me or this site.

To start with, I don't praise Germaine here.  I don't like Germaine and I never did.  Even in her hey day, I found her a disappointment (as did most of us who knew Lillian Roxon).  I don't follow Germaine.  I wasn't even aware she was anti-trans until I was watching TRACEY ULLMAN'S SHOW (HBO) and saw Tracey spoofing Germaine (I remember the skit as the bus stop).

I disagree with Germaine on her position regarding trans persons.  So what?  She's an academic.  She will defend herself or not, her opinions will fly or not.

She's not really an issue to me.

Dave Dellinger was lionized when he died.  By a lot of useless bitches (male and female).

There was never anything heroic about that old piece of s**t.  His attacks on women were well known.  I didn't praise him but I look forward to the next e-mail from a supposed "longtime reader" to the public account telling me what I've done even though, in fact, I've never done it.

Gloria.

I was friends with Gloria for years.  I ended that friendship after this site started -- probably six years after?

It was when I found out that she lied to me and so many others.  I really did buy her nonsense about her work with the CIA.  It just funded a project she worked on once in college and no damage was done and blah blah blah.

But that's all a lie.

She spied on -- we know it's' true and her refusal to admit it shames her more than anything -- foreign dissidents and she provided that information to her superiors at the CIA.  As a result of that, people died.

This is not minor and she can wash the blood off her hands.

Then it turned out, woops, not just a semester in college, she worked for them for years including after she was out of college.

Woops, turns out that the period she's admitting she worked for the CIA in the damaging video, she was still working for them.




As she was speaking in that video, she was still working for the CIA despite lying that she hadn't worked for the CIA since 1962.  At least, in the video, she owns up to being a CIA agent.  Something that she'd lie about repeatedly when she high jacked the feminist movement.


Gloria's a joke.  Was she CIA in the feminist movement?  Betty Friedan, among many others, made that claim.

She may have been.

There are two possibilities.  One, she was backed by the CIA to destroy the feminist movement.  Certainly possible.  Two, she's so hideous that she just watered down the feminist movement all on her own.

We're not the first ones to ever note that Gloria waters down feminism.

The minute she shoves Betty Friedan -- 'too old' (52) to be a leader though decades younger than Gloria is now -- aside, she starts watering down feminism.

She sells out women in 1976 at the DNC convention.  That's the record, grasp it.  Veronica Geng and, yes, Germaine Greer wrote articles in real times for HARPER'S about how Gloria repeatedly weakened the movement.

It's reality and as she refuses to crawl under a rock -- she tried to force Betty under one -- and refuses to stop pretending that she's leading a movement, who the f**k needs her?

She brought it on herself.  She was on the radio, it was 2008, she found it humorous when the (male) interviewer said Sarah Palin shouldn't be on the ticket, she should be home with her special needs child.

She laughed, backed up his point.

Our strong feminist.

She's trash -- Toledo trash -- and always has been.

I defended her for years because I was an idiot who believed her.

Now I know the truth and I'm just sick of her and her lies.


To this day, she won't call out the CIA.  "Enlightened, liberal, non-partisan" is the description from Gloria.  Tell it to the women in Chile.  Tell it to the women around the world.  Tell it the ghost of Jean Seberg.

So many dead and destroyed because of the organization that Gloria praised and, yes, worked for.


I don't have time for liars who destroy the world.  She's a fake ass and she should be called out forevermore.

Yes, I have done my part.  Online, numerous times.  But offline where I lobby friends in the press.  And that's the thing about Gloria, she really doesn't have friends in the press anymore.  The ones she had -- mostly men -- long ago died off.

But, again, you don't know me.  Watch Michelle's special, it's hilarious.