Thursday, December 27, 2018

Burn Pits 360 needs your help to meet their end of the year goal

We are grateful for your support this year.



One of things that keeps me going every morning when I wake up is knowing that we here at Burn Pits 360 have already set the foundation for us to accomplish our goals in 2019 –  which includes a much more aggressive legislative push at the federal and state levels of government.

With so much at stake for our service-members that were exposed to burn pits, and with so much working against the best interest of those service-members, it’s vital that we have continued support to fight the battles needed to be successful. I’m reminded daily of what we’re fighting for due to my exposure to burn pits when I was serving our country, and I’m grateful to have my wife Rosie fighting alongside with me – but this is where I need your help.

We have a goal to raise $7,000 in the next few days before the end of the year to meet our fundraising goals. We’ve raised $1,203 of that goals and need more of a push. Can you chip in $36 or more right now to help us get to that goal? Your support will go directly towards our efforts to accomplish our legislative agenda which is already being supported by a growing group of Members of Congress.
Thank you for standing alongside us this year and hope to have you by our side in 2019.

Best,
CPT. Le Roy Torres, U.S. Army, Retired
Texas Highway Patrol, Retired
Founder of Burn Pits 360

 
Copyright © 2018 *|LIST:Burn Pits 360|*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Burn Pits 360
201 N 4th St.
Robstown, TX 78380